Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Summer Recap

Ok, I feel that I did not share much about our summer.  It seems that after Ashley's parents left, the summer started to fly by in its unfair fashion.  After a LOT OF STRESS of going through visa applications, my parents came here for a visit as well.  We did a lot of shopping (my kids were sooo good through it all).  I have to admit that it was fun to show our parents were we live and how we are adjusting to the European way of life.  Here are some pics from theirs and my brother's visits.

The City of Luxembourg had a Marilyn Monroe month with a lot of events going on.  We enjoyed looking at some pictures that were displayed in the downtown.

 
Dining at our friends house
 




My brother...




Cathedral in Metz, France


We stumbled upon a little multicultural festival...  We thought these were Romanian dancers...

 
....followed by the Bulgarians

 
My brother and my kids by the spaceship swimming pool in Strassen



Street Art in the downtown Luxembourg

 
My parents by the cathedral in Trier, Germany
 



Train ride from Trier.  

 
Street theater in the Luxembourg City
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment