Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rhine River bend

I think we can travel every weekend and still not have enough time to see all of the cool and beautiful places that Europe has to offer.

I have been telling my husband that we will continue travelling even when we will return to the US.  My new addiction: to see new places.

This bend that Rhine river makes is rather incredible.  We saw it during rainy and foggy weather and we were still very impressed.


 
There is not much in the little town that lays nearby. Many people come there for relaxation and beautification.
 


We travelled a little further to the town of Mettlach, Germany.  It has a nice Villeroy and Boch outlet.  So, yes my family had to endure my little shopping trip.

We also were luck to see a small local church that has a small but very impressive building architecture.  I love these windows and doors.









 
 
As a part of any trip, not matter how small it is, we try to taste local cuisine.  This was a local brew house. My husband loves seeing the impressive equipment.  And the food was great as well.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment