Tuesday, July 3, 2012

9 months!!!!!

It is big for me.  Two blogs in one day!!! I know I just posted a blog about the National Day, but today is the big anniversary.  We have been in Luxembourg for 9 months to the day.  There has been many experiences both great and great, because no matter how uneasy the times might get we learn and move on. 

Kids are on the countdown, just 8 more days of school.  I am not really sure about Ian's countdown.  He has been home sick with me, Hand-Foot- and Mouth virus has been hard on him.  With even pain meds not helping I think I never felt so helpless.  The virus just needs to work itself out. 

So, as Ian watches TV, I am working on the teachers' gifts.  The  teacher-parent-child dynamics are very different here, but I have decided to show our appreciation the Texan way.  The teachers helped SO MUCH both Carolyn and Ian to get through their first school year in Luxembourg. Once the gifts are done I will take a pic to share.  I have to admit that I am very grateful that I have a chance to do some crafting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment